Welcome to Evidently AI, Inc.
SERVICES mean the https://evidentlyai.com
website, the https://docs.evidentlyai.com
documentation website, and self-hosted products and services, operated by Evidently AI, Inc.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Services or from Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Services. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access Services by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Services with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Services, to improve and customize our Services.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services at any time by way of your device settings. Telemetry Data
We may also collect some usage data when you use our self-hosted Products and Services ("Telemetry Data"). Telemetry Data may include information such as your operating system, error and other diagnostic data, or information about the usage of specific features. We collect it in order to improve the quality of our Services, and to make design decisions for future releases. Please see our Documentation regarding telemetry
for more information.
You can disable the collection of Telemetry data when you use our Services at any time by way of changing the code configuration which is made available to you. Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of Cookies we may use:
5. Use of Data
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Evidently AI, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
6. Retention of Data
- to provide and maintain our Services;
- to notify you about changes to our Services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services;
- to monitor the usage of our Services;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.7. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
9. Security of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Services without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).11. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- users can visit our site anonymously;
- users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services ("Service Providers"), provide Services on our behalf, perform Services-related services or assist us in analysing how our Services is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.13. Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/600424...
.14. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. 15. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 ("Children").
By email: email@example.com.